• 1/2 package of catfish sheet(ideally peanut flavor)
• 1/3 cup Laconian Legacy olive oil
• 6 tablespoons of honey
• 500 ml of milk
• 120 g of crystalline sugar
• 120 grams of powdered sugar
• 60 grams of corn flakes
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon of powdered mastic
• 1 peach finely chopped
• 1/2 cup fresh currant (grape berries)
• a few crushed green peanuts (Aegina type)
Prepare the cream by boiling the milk with half the amount of crystalline sugar and mastic powder. (If you do not have mastic powder, break 2 "tears" of fresh mastic into the mortar with a little crystalline sugar until it becomes powdery)
Mix the eggs with the rest of the crystalline sugar, the powdered sugar and the corn flour by adding little more of the hot milk.
Then boil again all over the mixture while stirring with a wooden spoon on medium heat until it cools down and let the cream cool down.
Place the catfish sheet in a baking pan or in individual small molds, after having unraveled it with your hands. Rinse with “Laconian Legacy” olive oil and give a base-nest shape. Dried in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Once cooked, pour over the honey, add the cream and decorate with the fruits and crushed peanut.